Combined Alcohol Catalyst (Model: C602)
The catalyst is suitable for the methanol synthesis reaction under the conditions of co-production of methanol with different raw materials such as natural gas, coke oven gas, refinery gas, naphtha, coal, and oilfield associated gas. It is specially developed for the co-production of methanol.
The catalyst is produced by Chengdu Shengli Technology Co., Ltd. with a new process technology, which has:
- High strength, not easy to pulverize, and low resistance
- High conversion rate, good thermal stability and low operating temperature
- The iron-free production process ensures good selectivity
〖Conditions of Use〗
Optimal operating temperature：220-280℃
Optimal operating pressure:10.0-15.0MPa
Liquid space velocity: 7000-20000h?1（Dry gas）
‘S’ content in raw materials:≤0.1×10??
‘Clˉ’content in raw materials:≤0.03×10??
〖Physical and chemical indicators〗
|Physical properties||Appearance||Black cylinder with metallic luster|
|Average strength before reduction (side pressure)（N/cm）||≥260|
250℃, methanol space-time yield≥1.25kg/h·l（catalyst）
〖Packaging, storage and transportation〗
- Sealed iron drum packaging（50kg/Barrel）
- It must be moisture-proof, drop-proof and anti-rolling during transportation
- Store in a ventilated and dry room. Products with damaged packaging and unclear labels cannot be used