Hydrocarbon First-stage Conversion Catalyst (Model: Z118Y)
The catalyst is suitable for the first conversion section of the synthesis ammonia, methanol or hydrogen production plant from different raw materials such as natural gas, coke oven gas, refinery gas, naphtha, and oilfield associated gas, to convert hydrocarbons and water into H?, CO, CO? Reaction. It is also suitable for ammonia cracking hydrogen production plant.
The catalyst is a new type of rare earth special-shaped nickel catalyst produced by Chengdu Shengli Technology Co., Ltd. using a high-temperature sintered calcium aluminate carrier and a new impregnation process technology. It has:
- Special-shaped porous structure, low bed resistance
- Special-shaped carrier plus rare earth, high strength, not easy to form carbon powder
- Large effective surface area, good activity, thermal stability, and good low temperature activity
〖Physical and chemical indicators〗
〖Conditions of Use〗
Inlet temperature 400-600℃ .Output temperature 650-850℃
Water to carbon ratio:2.5-5.0
Carbon space velocity:600-2000h?1
Sulfur content in feed gas≤0.2×10??
|Physical properties||Appearance||Six-hole arc||Six-hole arc|
|Bulk density (kg/l)||0.9±0.1||0.9±0.1|
|Average intensity (N/piece)||≥350||≥250|
|Chemical composition||NiO %||≥14.0||≥14.0|
|Burning weightlessness %||≤5||≤5|
800℃下活性（干氣CH₄）V %： ≤21（Z118Y劣等品）
- Sealed iron drum packaging(50±0.2kg/Barrel).
- It must be moisture-proof, drop-proof and anti-rolling during transportation
- Store in a ventilated and dry room. Products with damaged packaging and unclear labels cannot be used