Methanation Catalyst (Model: J108-2Q)
The catalyst is suitable for the reaction of synthesizing low-concentration CO and CO? in the hydrogen-rich feed gas into methane and water in the synthesis of ammonia, bis-methyl process or LNG plant to achieve the purpose of purification.
The catalyst is a new type of titanium, rare earth and nickel catalyst produced by Chengdu Shengli Technology Co., Ltd. using impregnation technology. It has:
- Good low temperature activity, minimum 230℃ operation
- Strong adaptability, suitable for processes with different conditions such as high airspeed and low pressure
- High strength, resistance to brewing, no chalking, low resistance
- The application of rare earth greatly extends its life
〖Conditions of Use〗
Adaptation temperature :250-430℃
Initial inlet temperature:250-270℃
‘S’ content in raw materials:≤0.1×10??
‘Clˉ’content in raw materials:≤0.03×10??
〖Physical and chemical indicators〗
|Physical properties||Appearance||Gray black sphere|
|Diameter（mm）||Φ2.5～4.0 or Φ4.5～5.5|
|Additives %||Right amount|
|Burning weightlessness %||≤7|
Inlet gas: CO+CO?≤0.7%,Outlet gas: CO+CO?≤10ppm
- Sealed iron drum packaging（50kg/Barrel）
- It must be moisture-proof, drop-proof and anti-rolling during transportation
- Store in a ventilated and dry room. Products with damaged packaging and unclear labels cannot be used